Dynabrade 69025 6" (152 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Silver Supreme Random Orbital Sander
6" (152 mm) Dia. Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Silver Supreme Random Orbital Sander
.26 hp, 12,000 RPM, 3/16" (5 mm) Dia. Orbit, Rear Exhaust
THis item has been discontinued. Please search for Dynabrade x61 as a replacement.
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for general sanding.
- True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.26 hp/194 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (16 SCFM/450 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.)
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator's palm. Lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Drop-in motors available for quick and easy maintenance; minimizes downtime. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- For high production usage. Enhanced ergonomic features. Steel cylinder and end plates increase motor efficiency. Efficient vacuum capabilities. Stay-tight threaded muffler. Single-piece lock ring.Patented bearing protection. Easy-to-read laser markings.
Write Your Own Review